I will always send you the important information you need to know through OLJ and/or email, but I often put useful information on Twitter and Instagram too. You can find me on Twitter at @MsMcConnellSfL and the school at @Leith_Primary I’m on Instagram at @MsMcConnellSfL
Our Work This Term
Below you can see a picture of our Home Learning Grid. You can find website links, resource downloads and video links as you scroll down the page.
Every week, you will be sent a video on Online Learning Journals (OLJ) for guidance on tasks for that week. If you need extra help, let Miss McConnell know during her check in call or email her.
A pack of resources will be available for those who do not have access to a printer on Monday 25th May. Please see the first OLJ video for more information on how to collect your pack.
Links For Tasks In The Grid
- My SfL YouTube channel is here. You can find all of the Orange and Purple sight words for Speed Word activities on this channel as well as videos to help parents and some stories too.
- Speed Sound Lessons are on the Ruth Miskin YouTube Page here.
- You can download free ebooks from Oxford Owl here.
- Just Dance on Youtube is here.
- Login to Fischy Music here using these details: admin70 LeiTHSFL2017 (case sensitive)
- Hickory Dickory Clock for time activities is here– choose level one activities.
- All of the stories for emotional literacy are here.
- My spring art activities are on my Pinterst page here– choose the ‘Spring Art’ board to find them.
- The Fine Motor Skills checklist is here and Gross Motor Skills checklist is here, work through the tasks and remember all children will be at different stages. I have also made a page full of advice and guidance for different fine motor and handwriting skills here.
I know that some people do not have access to a printer or computer, so you will be able to collect all of the materials below from Monday 25th May. See the first OLJ video for more details.
Use the videos below to help with tasks on the grid.